Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi BC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RobinHoodSnr

RobinHoodSnr

• Members
  • 158 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 PM

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

Hi to everyone here especially the Admin and Mods...The reason why i joined is that i have used Combofix for such a long time, that i actually felt guilty of not joining. Thanks for a wonderful program ( whether its compiled by you guys or not ) that you allowed us to download to fix infected PC's and Laptops...I still want to see ANY antivirus program that can match combofix...Nice weekend to Admin, Mods and Members...

Edited by RobinHoodSnr, 16 March 2012 - 11:55 PM.

...We all know something...but we will NEVER know everything :grinner:

Cryptlocker "Process" remover...will NOT delete Cryptolocker, only the processes...( a "safety precaution" I took for those who still want to "try" paying the ransom to get their files back. DON'T FORGET TO MONITOR YOUR TIME LEFT BEFORE PAYMENT! )

("KillCrypt" will automaticly open %appdatadir%...just guide this to Cryptolocker-Virus and double-click on it. Remember...if you "restart" your system, the processes will be back...use this only for emergencies if you want to create a quick document. While this processes is killed, your docs wont get infected, but WILL be encrypted (unusable) when you restart the PC/Laptop OR clicking on the Virus again!!!)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SweetTech

SweetTech

Agent ST

• Members
  • 13,421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hi RobinHoodSnr!

Welcome to BleepingComputer! We're glad to have you join us! I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but ComboFix is not a tool that's recommended to be used by just anyone (you can read more about why this is the case here). It's a powerful tool, and using it improperly can result in your computer becoming unbootable.

Warmest Regards,
SweetTech.

Have I helped you? If you'd like to assist in the fight against malware, click here Posted Image

The instructions seen in this post have been specifically tailored to this user and the issues they are experiencing with their computer. If you think you have a similar problem, please first read this topic, and then begin your own, new thread. I do not offer private support via Private Message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users