Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mezzmo media server

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 outmeal

outmeal

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

So I downloaded and installed the trial version of mezzmo media server, only to find out that my sony bluray player won't read a mkv file, you have to "Pre-Transcode" the file with mezzmo and It takes forever unless you have 32GB of RAM and intel i7 processor. I'm in the process of "transcoding" a 5GB mkv file and its been about 70 mins and its @ 38.1% . Well this is some type of dnla server review :huh: here is my problem.

Since I have mezzmo open and the server is running, I had warning msgs from malwarebytes blocking 2 ips connecting to the mezzmo port. I would guess the're SPAM bots or servers/computers infected with viruses scanning random ips but the last ip is scanning different ports. Should I worry? I'm stopping mezzmo asap.

doing a tracert (on DOS) to the bugging IP gives me a "general failure", I have never seen a general failure message when doing the tracert command to an ip .

Kudos to Malwarebyte for blocking this, I thought it was protecting me againts malware and viruses!! I usually turn off Malwarebytes when using a torrent client but I'm not using any torrent client or any other downloader soft.

2012/03/15 00:26:11 -0500 PCNAME USERNAME IP-BLOCK 46.102.245.119 (Type: outgoing, Port: 8)

2012/03/15 00:03:43 -0500 PCNAME USERNAME IP-BLOCK 212.26.128.172 (Type: outgoing, Port: 51520, Process: mezzmo.exe)

2012/03/15 00:06:17 -0500 PCNAME USERNAME IP-BLOCK 46.19.32.24 (Type: outgoing, Port: 51670, Process: firefox.exe)

Now firefox is playing too, my third eye is telling me that 46.102.245.119 and 212.26.128.172 are some type of local ips in my network...

I get general failure when pinging them too !!! wtf... any suggestions? nobody likes to get hacked.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users