Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How D

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bardkin

bardkin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

How D
My name is bardkin. I am a musician with a wife, kids, and mortgage in Colorado. I have been working with / on computer systems since 1982. Way back when Apples didnt have hard drives, we used cassette tape machines. The Intel 286 was the state of the art (so long as you had the optional co-processor installed) and we pigy backed single ram chips to expand system memory from 256K up to 1 MB.

I have come upon my 30th year in computer technology having been an IT guy, a programmer, a support engineer and run cable/DSL/Phone/networkin and optical for 10 of those years.

I came here for some info on a specific problem I am having ( which I not found what I am looking for) and saw a lot of other good stuff here. I hope to share my support experience with you all and that you can do the same for me when I ask for it. Until then happy hunting!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users