Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Comodo Thumbs Up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_desertjon_*

Guest_desertjon_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

[b]The new Ad Aware 10 Beta locked up my pc and I had to reinstall Windows...Avast 7 wouldn't update and disabled my System Restore..Panda Cloud 1.5 rearranged all my registry files so another Windows reinstall...AVG flooded me with too many false positives..and as light as Avira is in resources..slowed my pc to a crawl on an 8 year old XP system with a Pentium 4 processor..No more av's for me..I'm loving my Malwarebytes Pro and Comodo Firewall

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_desertjon_*

Guest_desertjon_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Comodo let me down and started blocking good programs and disabling some things..Had to uninstall it..but hot a message telling me I couldnt uninstall because I didnt have admin privleges..lol..and Im the only person using my pc..but I finally got rid of it with a system restore..Now using avg 12 with Malwarebytes Pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users