Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Gdi32.dll not found"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lunatic1968

lunatic1968

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

I have had this computer in a closet since 2006. When I was Iraq I was told I had a virus. So a so called computer guy was going to work on it for me.... I am not!!!!! a computer guy, just an internet surfer mainly. Anyways, it has not worked since and I would like to get it fixed. So, I get a "Gdi32.dll not found" code c0000135. When I start it in safe mode and then go to windows xpmedia center edition then click enter the screen then goes to all the drivers then it goes back to the same "Gdi32.dll not found" . what should I do? Please help!!!!

Edited by hamluis, 09 March 2012 - 12:59 PM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,679 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Since you haven't used it for 6 years I'd assume you don't have any important info there.
If so reinstalling Windows may the best option.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users