after boldly trying to fix this problem on my own though I am not a technical person I am now in a dead end.
- my system is xp
- obviously my pc is infected with the system check or system fix trojan.
- in fact the icon on my desktop says "system check" but all the problems (hidden data, false warnings, everything) are identical to what is described in "remove system fix"
- I have done all steps described in the very understandable "remove system fix guide" (maybe I was wrong, mixing system fix an system check?)
- rkill has found something, I could post the log
- everything worked until I tried to install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- i could not finish the installation process, when I click "install" there come´s something like "access denied" (english is not my mother and computer language)and then " the setup could not be finsihed. please fix the problem and start the setup again"
- that is basically the status quo....
What should I do? I have no idea...was so happy to find this guide, and now something does not work....Do you need any further information?
Best regards and thanks for reading!