Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can i run it

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FIFAguru

FIFAguru

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:58 AM

I was searching for fifa 11. But soon as i found out that fifa11 can run only on a dual core processor, i got disappointed.
Therefore i thought i would go for fifa 10. Can i run it?
Pentium 4 3.0ghz 631
2gb ddr3 ram
1gb onboard video memory but 814mb available
1440x900
Windows 7 pro 32bit
Also give me some suggestions on what game other than i shall search for. Pls help this lad and dont leave him behind. Any help will be highly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Have you gone to Can you run it? If not, allow the small program to install on your computer, then find or type in the game you are wondering about. It will do a scan of your computer and let you know if that computer will the game.

Hopefully your game will be among the games it can recognize.. :blink:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users