Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pandigital tablet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stumpy414

Stumpy414

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

I just purchased a Pandigital, SuperNova DLX tablet, and I'm having trouble setting up my email. I have Verizon as my email provider but when I configure it the same as my Droid X, assuming that it uses the same configuration,it will not connect for outgoing emails. Incoming works OK. Anybody have the same problem and how did you resolve it? Thanks for any help.
Monroe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stiltskin

stiltskin

• Members
  • 238 posts
  •  

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

Maybe this will help.

#3 Stumpy414

Stumpy414
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Nope none of that worked. My email settings are: SMTP: Outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net, Port: 587, Security type: None. My configuration has to be "outgoing.yahoo.verizon". I don't know why. I've tried it with and without Yahoo with no luck. I have tried port 25, 587,and 465 with no luck. I went to the local Verizon store and they tried but because they don't sell Pandigital, they couldn't help me. Any other suggestions?

#4 stiltskin

stiltskin

• Members
  • 238 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

My configuration has to be "outgoing.yahoo.verizon".

Not trying to be pedantic. But I hope that was a ".net" on the end of that. I'm sure it won't work without it.

Other than that, I have no ideas. I use gmail for everything on my tablet, including having it pop email from other accounts.

#5 Stumpy414

Stumpy414
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

Yes, you are correct. Oh well, I see that Apple has reduced their iPad2 to $399, might just return the Pandigital and get one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users