Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ibryte and zoom downloader

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 katherine1234

katherine1234

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

My friend was doing stuff on my computer and sonce then when i first turn on the computer it comes up with Ibryte has stopped working and zoom downloader has stopped working. Also, whenever i try to download stuff it wont let me by just clicking on it anymore and comes up with the zoom downloader is not working. He had installed something on my desktop and i uninstalled it. It was sort of like an antivirus so I didnt think that would matter. Please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 PM

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Have you looked in Add/remove programs to see if both are located there and can be removed?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 katherine1234

katherine1234
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:12 AM

thanks jburd1800 that worked. its all fixed now

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,726 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

<<Hey babe, I can help you ;) Just PM me or look me up on Facebook ;) I can give you all the help you need, if you know what I mean... ;)>>

Forum business is not conducted via email...such defeats the purpose of the forum in that it fails to provide a broad base of knowledge, experience, and suggestions...and it leaves the members who respond to such "offers" at the mercy of the person who they may be corresponding with. There is no scrutiny/review of suggestions...there is no way to assess the knowledge level of the person communicated with...email attempts to resolve computer problems are, IMO, a foolish, dangerous gamble by those who don't necessarily have the skills to evaluate what is being communicated via email.

The forums exist to assist members at no cost, from a very broad base of members with varied experiences and varying levels of expertise/experience/knowledge.

To forego that and subject yourself to the opinions of someone via email...is somewhat foolish, IMO, and does not serve the interests represented by the forums established here at BC. Suggesting communication via email is counter to the basic precepts of this website.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 05 March 2012 - 09:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users