Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro from Intercon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 intercon

intercon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

i.e. a new retiree from the FINANCIAL Industry which has nearly brought Capitalist Democracy to an untimely end while resurrecting the few remaining Centrally-Planned Command-Economies from the ash heap of Soviet Communism's self-destruction.

Got your attention? Well - we didn't ALL conspire against the middle-class in favor of new robber-barons.

Some of us are (were) middle-class too.

Telling the tale to attempt to explain a decided lack of in-depth knowledge of your professional discipline, while hoping a few might find something of value to be had in return for assistance granted in this direction.

To wit: Just attempted to print the user guideline manual to Adobe PDF only to view a document filled with what loks like Mandarin characters or machine-code. Anecdote - not problematic - tho' mildly annoying.

So - here I am - in need tho' not desperately so (retired, remember?) hoping I've yet to trample forum protocol too badly based on the afore-mentioed software shortcoming.

And - BTW, the Adobe issue is not the true reason I've elected to attempt the foray into uncharted territory.

Just one of many including learning something new in my declining year(s?). interconXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Moderator edit: Email address removed to prevent its harvesting by spambots.jgw)

Edited by jgweed, 05 March 2012 - 09:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users