Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From Chris :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Jeffery

Chris Jeffery

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris Jeffery, and I'm from a place called Bexhill in the United Kingdom. I'm 18, and I'll be turning 19 on the 15th of April so I'm planning for that big bash already haha. I've joined Bleeping Computer today because my computer isnt working right, so I'm looking forward to hopefully getting that sorted after I make that post in a little bit :)

But a little about me... I am a public transport enthusiasts so I like trains, buses, trams etc. I make websites about them, and have developed a large community of rail enthusiasts at The Youth Rail Enthusiasts Association. Despite all the web work I do however, I'm not very good with computers. Ask me to setup a website and I'll have no problem, ask my why your computer won't print and I have no idea.

Thanks for welcoming me to the community, now off to make my help post :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

If you spend some spare time looking at the information here at BC,you will soon become more expert with many of the facets of computers.
Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Chris Jeffery

Chris Jeffery
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the welcome, John :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users