From your logs I see you have Multiple AntiVirus Programs
I do not recommend that you have more
anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms
". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms
: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems
: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove them, leaving either Webroot
or Anvi Smart Defende
====================================================================================I want you to run TDSSKiller:
Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool
) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v184.108.40.206) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 220.127.116.11 of the tool.
- Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
- To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- Do not use the computer during the scan
- If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
- Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
- A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.18.104.22.168_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
- Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
Please download ComboFix
from here: Link* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications including Firewalls, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools.
- Right click on ComboFix icon and run as admin then follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply.
====================================================================================In your next reply, please copy/paste the contents of the following:
How is your machine behaving now?
- TDSSKiller Log