Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MOBO Drivers.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wavemaker

wavemaker

• Members
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Gooday all. I am installing XP on an old machine for a friend. Everything has run sweet as a nut, installed a couple of maintenance programs, access the web, Gmail and so on. I have searched everywhere to find the drivers so I can change the resolution and get audio working with no success . The mobo is GA-81845GV. Resolution is fixed at 640x480, lowest 4bit. I am hoping that one of the more erudite souls who inhabit Bleep will be able to point me in the right direction. Any help will be most appreciated, and if you live in Maryborough Queensland Australia, I will make it my business to buy you a schooner of your favourite tipple.Thanks in advance. James.
When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro. (H.S.T.)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,998 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:45 AM

Have you tried:

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=1737#dl

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users