Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr
to run the tool.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post.
If unable to update MS anti malware protection
please run this tool.
Please download Farbar Service Scanner
and run it on the computer with the issue.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- Security Center
- Windows Update
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Please post the logs and let me know what problem persists.