Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

In Sports (BOXING) Who do you think will win Manny "Pacman" Paquiao or Floyd "Money" Mayweather?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 scOObie_dOObie

scOObie_dOObie

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 PM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

I bet for Manny, since Mayweather is gay enough to fight Manny Paquiao.

Who's your bet?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Marvz

Marvz

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

[quote name='scOObie_dOObie' timestamp='1330660319' post='2617605']
I bet for Manny, since Mayweather is gay enough to fight Manny Paquiao.

I agree, mayweather is afraid to fight Manny. Floyd demands for 100 M (win or lose), too many reasons for him so that the fight will not happen. If he really wants to have 100 M then they can fight with a "winner take all" agreement , whoever wins takes home all the money. B)

Edited by Marvz, 01 March 2012 - 11:06 PM.

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, Processor: Phenom II X4 955, Mobo: ASUS M4A89GTD RAM: 8 Gb DDR3, Storage: 1 TB WD, GPU: ASUS ATI 4890 and Saphire 4890 in crossfire, Sound card: Asus Xonar D1, PSU: Cooler Master 750 w , Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000

#3 scOObie_dOObie

scOObie_dOObie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

I agree with you Marvz, I wonder what's on Mayweather's head why he wont fight Manny.
Mayweather is purely on talking like a girl. :whistle:

#4 black_icon

black_icon

• Members
  • 199 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Well, I really don't know what's running on Mayweather's mind. We really can't tell that he's afraid of Manny Pacman. Probably, he's in doubt if there'll be a promoter that will say YES on his desires or probably, he's afraid that his record will be messy once Pacman won the fight. Inspite of this, I still believe that he (Mayweather) has the potential to win the fight once it happens. As we all know, he's undefeated and a good player. I just won't give any comments the way he talks because it's very obvious. I'm still hoping that their fight will happen sooner or later.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is FOOL but he who knows not and knows that he knows not is WISE

#5 babalu sobral

babalu sobral

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

here is my prediction for the pacquiao vs gayweather fight
round 1 :luke: then round 2 pacman :flamethrower: :clown: then gayweather loses via K.O. :deadhorse: :rip: pacman wins!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Edited by babalu sobral, 02 March 2012 - 03:12 AM.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,338 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Due to the disrespectful nature this topic has taken, this topic is closed. Future disrespectful topics and subsequent replies will be deleted without warning.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users