Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CAN NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

HI,I have a PC that i can not connect to the internet,right now i am using PC that is
hooked up to comcast cable it is next to the PC that has the problem it ishooked up to
LCD screen on the screen it shows icons with FENCES program placing icons around screen.
If i put cursor in task bar it shows hour glass,if i put cursor above task bar it changes
pointer,light that blinks on front of PC shows me it is trying to work but can not complete
hook up to OS,if i hook up to internet with comcast cable nothing happens.
This has been an ongoing problem with this PC.
Origanlly i had problem with BSOD,i found out it was connected to NVIDIA video card updated
card problem went away,i have numerous programs to run on desktop but can not access them
I have WINXP DISK that came with PC,with two screens i can access BC with the one i am on
and work the other one as needed to resolve my problems with it,can i use repair console
that is supposed to be in DISK to get it to work,sorry about long post,THANK'S

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

HI,I tried the WINXP DISK i have to install on the (2)PC'S that i have and niether on would
except the CD SAID COULD NOT INSTALL,SO MUCH FOR USING DISK TO GET TO REPAIR CONSOLE.
I guess it make good coaster,thank's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users