Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem Removing Spyfalcon

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 andyneville

andyneville

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 AM

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:24 PM

Hello all,
First let me thank you for your answers to my spyware questions that you have given unknowingly. Your sight is a wealth of information.
I have the spyware program SpyFalcon on my Dell Inspiron 600m using XP Pro. This is an office/home computer that is connected to my network only at work. I consider myself a novice, although I know my way around a computer somewhat, so please bear that in mind when making suggestions.
I have followed the directions in a particular thread topic #43659. The problem is that when I boot up in safe mode the SmitRem and FixSF that I downloaded previously don't show up on the desktop for me to use and I can't locate them in a search. Yet if I restart in normal mode they are there. In safe mode they do not even show up in my programs file. How do I rectify this to eliminate this frustrating spyware?
Thanks in advance.
Andy

Edited by jgweed, 17 February 2006 - 02:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users