Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WWE Wrestlemania (The grand daddy of them all)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 babalu sobral

babalu sobral

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

It's that time of the year where superstars of the WWE compete for the grandest stage of them all. Once again, the Undertaker's streak is on the line for superstars who dares to do what no mortal man has done for the past 19 years. Will the Undertaker go 20-0 or will it go 19-1?? Wrestlemania 28 is coming!!!

Edited by babalu sobral, 01 March 2012 - 12:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 scOObie_dOObie

scOObie_dOObie

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

I think undertaker will win the match since it is on the script. :wink:

#3 babalu sobral

babalu sobral
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

yes it is staged..it is sports entertainment..good to know that you are rooting for the underaker...

#4 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

I want know the next: What is the difference between WWF and WWE.?
Hulk Hogan my favorite Wrestler is he still playing in that tournament or is he with pension.?
And then Andre the Giant, what does he? Is he also still a Wrestler or is he with pension.
Than have I another question: When the Wrestlers make a fight with together, is that fight than for real or is it just as a Fancy Fair, fake.?

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,720 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

I want know the next: What is the difference between WWF and WWE.?

WWF had to change their name to WWE after a lawsuit by the World Wildlife Fund

Hulk Hogan my favorite Wrestler is he still playing in that tournament or is he with pension.?

He is essentially retired but still makes special appearances. I'm sure his divorce has affected his net worth and he is supplementing his income aginst his wishes.

And then Andre the Giant, what does he? Is he also still a Wrestler or is he with pension.

André the Giant aka André René Roussimoff passed away 27 January 1993.

Than have I another question: When the Wrestlers make a fight with together, is that fight than for real or is it just as a Fancy Fair, fake.?

The story lines are better scripted than most Hollywood movies of this generation. Vince McMahon should make movies and put the big studios out of business or at the least give them major competition to be more creative and original. Maybe then they would stop depending on Marvel and DC Comics for all their ideas.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Thanks for the information, Animal.
I have read the message over Andre and it was very interesting.

The story lines are better scripted than most Hollywood movies of this generation. Vince McMahon should make movies and put the big studios out of business or at the least give them major competition to be more creative and original. Maybe then they would stop depending on Marvel and DC Comics for all their ideas.

Well, in my honestly must I say, that I got the impress that the fight what they did make was not for 100 percent real.
I saw the t.v. pictures, sometimes gives Eurosport; that is a commercial t.v. sender, WWE and what I did seen, was just or the other fall on the other on that way that he don't hurt the other that lay on the ground.
So what I did read and your information, do I know now that what I did seen, is not real.

I think that Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant are proud that their show is also in Europe.
Andre is nearly 63, yeah then is it time, that he stops with that, what he did.
An older man just like him versus young people is to much.
When a man will be older, than shall the power from him take off.

#7 babalu sobral

babalu sobral
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 PM

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:07 AM

Yes. WWE is indeed especially way back on the attitude era..now they are ushering the PG era since Linda, Vince's wife ran for senate but then she lost...and "Animals" info is true...

Edited by babalu sobral, 13 March 2012 - 07:08 AM.

#8 babalu sobral

babalu sobral
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

And even though the fight is staged and scripted but the hazards are real.. You gotta respect guyz like the undertaker and shawn michaels perfoming on cage matches, hell in a cell and elimination chambers...

#9 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

hazards are real

With all what we do, have we a hazard, especially with sport and show.

#10 scOObie_dOObie

scOObie_dOObie

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

Wherever you go, HAZARD is everywhere.

#11 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

• Members
  • 139 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Taker will be 20-0. 50 years ago, when I was 9 or 10 years old, wrestling was not faked or scripted IMO.
Sho' do miss Andre and the likes of Bruiser Brody, etc.

:tophat:

#12 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Wherever you go, HAZARD is everywhere.

Indeed! It is pity but it is not else.

What I will saying about the WWE before WWF and Hulk Hogan versus Andre the Giant: Okay Andre made his weak, so that Terry alias Hulk Hogan could lift up Andre, but you must be strong for can to do that.
Andre's weight were 240 kilogram, that is not so light.
I must to say: I'm strong, but I don't know or I can lift up a body with a weight of 240 kg.
I don't know either or I can lift up a weight of 100 kg.
Alright, the guys training for their sport, but a weight of 100 or more lift up, so the balls people.
You must be strong for to do that!

#13 Akashi

Akashi

• Members
  • 301 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

I watch all the UFC (MMA) events, which actually are real fights. And, when I was a kid, I used to think that WWE/WWF wrestling was real as well. But, even though I know now that WWE wrestling is totally scripted, I still watch it. I just love the story lines. I think the stuff they are presently doing with Daniel Bryan and AJ, and Teddy Long and John Laurinaitis, is absolutely hilarious. And Christian saying that he wants "one more match" always cracks me up.

I can't believe that Stephanie McMahon would write a script to break The Undertaker's 19-0 streak, so I think he will go to 20-0 at WrestleMania 28.

I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be great. :)

#14 scOObie_dOObie

scOObie_dOObie

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

D' GENERATION X :bounce:
Was the best among the rest.

#15 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

when I was a kid, I used to think that WWE/WWF wrestling was real as well. But, even though I know now that WWE wrestling is totally scripted

I am an older person and I thought too, that the fight was real.
Some people in my country told me, it is not real, it is all show, but they told after television pictures.
I thought too, know you what, I ask the American people, they can it know or it is real or scripted.
Now do I know how the situation is, but also is the fight show, still must you be strong when you lift up your opponent and especially when your oppponent has a weight of let we say 100 kilogram.
I think that when the guys don't training for this, that they couldn't do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users