Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Connect To The Internet At All

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CarleeMay

CarleeMay

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 PM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

For A couple of months Now My computer has been quite Slow so I continued to try and run avast..Malwarbytes and CCleaner. Last week Malwarebytes bytes detected 2 tojans which I removed and Now My Internet will not connect to my computer and whenever I reboot it takes a long time. It's Not my ISP because I am Able to connect on my ps3..So far I have Scanned with Avast..then Malwarebytes..then ccleaner. Then I read something saying it could be my virus protector so I removed Malwarebytes and avast. I have a Desktop Dell with windows xp...Any Help Would Be Great

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Download

FSS

Checkmark all the boxes

Click on "Scan".
Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

#3 CarleeMay

CarleeMay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 PM

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

I cant get on to the internet to download it

#4 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

Download from another PC and copy it to the infected one

#5 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,133 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

How are you connecting to the internet through a router? At the top of the forum there is a thread labeled please readcan you read that thread and answer as many questions as you can. I know that computer will not connect to the internet to download our program. You can get the settings manually. Go to the start menu and select the run command. In the command box type cmd and press enter. A command window will open and at the prompt you want to type ipconfig /all it should look something like Posted Image

I need you to list all the settings it gives you

Edited by Sneakycyber, 05 March 2012 - 12:21 AM.

Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users