Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help...Virus Causing My Product Keys to Expire

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dehne01

Dehne01

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

Hi there---
I am new to all of this and have not ever posted in a forum such as this but I am at a loss as to what to do on this......a couple weeks ago I was trying to edit my resume and when I started to open my MS Word it said that I needed to enter the product key...and Im not really sure why b/c I loaded this on to my computer w/ a disc that my brother had when he bought the program. It said that he could load it on 3 different devices and that is what he did, but now mine is saying that I need to enter the product key and when I do that it still says that it is not good.....I have yet to uninstall/reinstall it back on to my computer at this time....I am a photographer and today when I was going to edit some pics in my PS CS4 I had a similar thing happen where it said that my serial# was invalid. Once again, this was loaded onto my laptop by my brother as I do some design work for his business and so he loaded that onto my computer as well as his. I entered the serial# that I have for PS and it still says that it is invalid. Lastly, I have noticed that in the last few weeks my computer has slowed down significantly and I am wondering if my computer has gotten a virus that can be causing this to happen to my programs that require a product key or a serial#? I dont know what to do about this b/c I cannot afford to go out and purchase new programs to replace these and I have never had this kind of a problem. How can I tell if there is some sort of virus on my computer and what can I do in order to get rid of this and get those 2 programs back to working order? My computer has Windows Vista on it and if there is any other info you need please let me know. Also, I tried to run Windows defender and it said that I could not do that b/c the handle is invalid? Please help me....I have several photo sessions to edit and 2 more coming up this weekend....

Thank you
Tracy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users