Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Recovery System

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PR1O1

PR1O1

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

On my laptop that has windows 7,

After i did the windows update *&Restarted it got stuck in a loop of 'Windows recovery system'
its stuck in a loop.

I tried to follow a guide (Online) which told me to copy some (sys)files from one director to another
after doing such, i get a blue-screen now. The error flashes by to quickly*

WIndows Recovery tells me: "It tells me the problems can not be automatically fixed

BTW my optical drive is broken: According to Microsoft the only solution is using the installation CD(s), which they sent to me and should be here within an hour.

It gets to the screen where you see the "Flag", & the loading bar doesn't appear!

Safe Mode doesn't work, and i don't believe there is a system restore point.

It seems to me like if the problem was cause by windows update, it should have to only deal with the 'system file(s).'

I just got the Windows 7 (Replacement DVDs).

Edited by PR1O1, 29 February 2012 - 10:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users