Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Konfliict Here!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Konfliict

Konfliict

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hello, everyone at Bleeping Computers! My name is, Trevor, I am 17 years old and I'm a major nerd. I love computers and everything about them. What mainly got me amused with computers would have to be gaming, I started playing games that required a good PC and I started looking into the different things to improve my PC's performance. I am still new to building PC's. I can buy all the parts and assemble it but I know there is so much to it, which is why I am here.

Evidently, I struggle in school mainly because it is not something I pursue as much as other things, and I am dropping out. I am falling back on opening a computer resource store locally to sell computer items that can't be found to often locally. So I am busting my ass to get there and will hopefully have lots of help from you guys.

Cheers!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 AM

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

You should reconsider your decision to drop out of high school; even if remaining is something of a struggle, a diploma is simply necessary for any sort of consideration for a job. You could always do your computer parts store part time, and still go to school.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users