Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Uninstall Plus!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:11 AM

Does anyone know what happened to the folks who created Uninstall Plus! ? I like this program, as it is (was) available in trial basis so I could use it from time to time on people's computers with no cost. I purchased the program for use on my main computer a few months ago, but am having trouble with it all of a sudden. I wrote their support team about the situation a couple of days ago, they wrote me back. I responded to the email and then it got bounced back to me. Now I cannot find them on the web anywhere, and upon further investigation I find sites that offer downloads of their software cannot connect to their site either. It is like they vanished.

I understand that from time to time companies go out of business. But it seems kind of wierd that if they knew they were going out of business they even bothered responding to my request for support literally hours before they folded. Of course, the person who responded to my request perhaps did not know they were going out of buisness.

Does anyone know anything about these guys?

http://uninstallplus.com
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:07 PM

They're back! Under a different name!
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users