Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm on my way to computer salvation...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dholly

dholly

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hello and Happy Days to all,

What a fantastic and professional resource you've created here at www.BleepinComputer.com. Helpful information and detailed explanations with step-by-step instructions so clearly articulated, even an old computer-illiterate geezer like me can follow along with confidence. I am now well on my way to reclaiming my computer from that bugger of a virus known as 'System Restore'. Thank you all for your efforts, it is very much appreciated!

Two thumbs up! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

Please don't hesitate to post about any computer problem you are having; our Members are always willing to help.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 dholly

dholly
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Thank you John for your warm welcome.

I will be visiting often to soak up all the wonderful knowledge offered herein and, rest assured, I will seek expert help and guidance when necessary. However, I must say that I have found the Welcome Guide, Tutorials, 'Read This First' forum guides and Pinned topics all to be extremely informative and helpful. I do believe that is a large part of why the www.BleepingComputer.com website seems so well organized and professional. Yes, I know that is a LOT of info but I would encourage each new forum member to review them carefully and search for related topics -BEFORE- posting a request for help. To my thinking, that is a very small courtesy to extend to the selfless experts here who volunteer their time and knowledge for the benefit of others. Of course, if you feel you have been helped, please do consider a donation if possible. These guys/gals surely deserve it!

Again, great site and my thanks to Lawrence and all the crew for your efforts.

:thumbsup2: Kind regards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users