Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Various problems.PLEASE read

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pink-stars

pink-stars

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Started 4 days ago. Numbered what order things started to happen.

1. No rightclick but touchpad pad part works. Context menus auto pop up on web or win 7.

2. Context menu on flash game website comes up automatically making it a problem playing flash games.

3 Limited keystrokes before it deletes what you type. Or a combo of hi-lighting what u just typed then deleting. Also cursor may jump to random word u just typed.
Just typing this took patience and about 15 mins on number 3 alone.

where it was found nothing is there. PC hacked? Can my documents,files be saved? Getting a new PC but I really want to save this. I really like this pc and has a lot of files and programs i like a alot.

4. When I move my cursor on a webpage random parts get hi-lighted. Even when my cursor isn't moving.

No malware or virus found. 2 trojans
thought I deleted because when I went to look in folder nothing is there.

PC HACKED?
CAN FILES BE SAVED? I really like some of the programs and files I have downloaded and installed.
REGISTRY ERROR?

Not a keyboard, mouse or touchpad error to me. Seems bigger. Truly annoying. I have the internet but things are limited in ways of typing and trying to play flash games. I've spilled things on it before nothing bothered it. No sticky keys.

Ironic thing is 30mins to an hour or so before I was on a flash game site had a very short interaction with a bigot. How do I know he flat out made statements that proved him to be one. Safe to say he did like me. Last sites I was on was Amazon.com watching a movie and OMG.pop where I had my disagreement. I wasn't playing a game anymore but was logged and it was opened.

Took me a solid hour to type this. I feel my patience and some of my sanity running out. I'm tempted to punch the screen. Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users