Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hijackthis my log file

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dafky

dafky

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hello,

here is my hijackthis log file. Please tell me what should i remove.

Thanks

Attached File  hijackthis.log   10.04KB   3 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:25 AM

Hi,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

My name is Shannon and I will be working with you to remove the malware that is on your machine.

Please Track this topic - On the top right on this tread, click on the Watch Topic button, click on 'Immediate Email Notification', and then click on the Proceed button at the bottom.

Do Not make any changes on your own to the infected computer.

Please set your system to show all files.
Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
Click Yes to confirm.

Now, let's look more thoroughly at the infected computer -

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from here:
  • Main Mirror
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Change the "Extra Registry" option to "Use SafeList"
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them into your reply:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

Next, please download Rootkit Unhooker from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.
Link 1 (.exe file)
Link 2 (zipped file)
Link 3 (.rar file)
In order to use this tool if you downloaded from either of the second two links, you will need to extract the RKUnhookerLE.exe file using a program capable of extracing ZIP and RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can downlaod, install and use the free 7-zip utility.

• Double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to start the program.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check Drivers, Stealth, and uncheck the rest.
  • Click OK.
  • Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report.
  • Save the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste the contents of the report into your next reply.
-- Note: You may get this warning...just ignore it, click OK and continue: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself! It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?".

Once you have the above logs, click on the Add Reply button below, copy in the contents of the two OTL logs and the RKU log. Also include any comments that you might have concerning the infection(s) and the infected computer.
Shannon

#3 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Shannon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users