Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blurry text and images.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 techsavy24

techsavy24

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 AM

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:33 AM

Yesterday i came home to my computer, which i keep booted up pretty much all the time. Now all of a sudden i notice this weird effect surrounding all text and images. The best way i can describe it is that it looks like everything sped up and suddenly stopped, and now there is this weird trail following every word and image. The actual text and images themselves aren't messed up, but there's a smudgy trail following everything. Here's an image of what i'm talking about. Posted Image . I tried restarting the system, but that didn't work, Then i went into safe mode and then restarted. That actually seemed to solve the problem,but now it's back again today. I'm thinking something's wrong with windows vista itself (the problem isn't just in firefox, it happens on my desktop as well). I don't think there's anything wrong with the monitor physically. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users