Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Various problems. ready to pull my hair out.H

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pink-stars

pink-stars

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:16 AM

Please help this problem started about 3 days ago.

1. Context menus on Windows automatically kept popping up. Even when it wasn't moving or near an icon at all. Also task bar menu come up.

2. If I go to a site that uses flash like flash game sites, the context menu would come up also. Which made it a problem trying to play games.

3.Typing problems on Windows or the internet. Limited keystroke before it auto hilights and deletes it or just delete. *

4. I noticed today 2/27 it started auto higlighting random parts or sometimes half the webpage I'm looking at when I'm moving my cursor. Sometimes when it's not moving at all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JerrellT

JerrellT

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

1. Can you please explain further what "context menus" are popping up? For the task bar, do you mean you've set it to auto-hide, and then it re-appears?
2. Explain what context menus for games as well.
3. Do you have any anti-malware/virus utilities?

#3 pink-stars

pink-stars
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

1. Can you please explain further what "c2. Explain what context menus for games as well. ontext menus" are popping up? For the task bar, do you mean you've set it to auto-hide, and then it re-appears?

3. Do you have any anti-malware/virus utilities?

1. yes.

"
2. Go to omgpop.com or a site that uses flash or has a flash object. If you right-click menu that come has options like "zoom in", "zoom out","loop" etc
alohg with that sometimes menu asks permission to allow access to web cam & microphone.

My right-click stopped working since I these problems occured.

Not due to sticky keys. Don't think it's a keyboard malfunction.

3. Installed after these problems.
No virus or malware accoording to Kaspersky. Two trojans found which I thought I deleted. I went to location where found it's empty.

Made a newer post today. Typing problems too now. See that if u want. Because of that why my typing is messed up. Painful 40 mins just to type all this.

Thanks for reading my reply and responding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users