Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings and Salutations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJGoodhouse

RJGoodhouse

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Greetings and Salutations to all. I'm some what New to this forum but not new to computers. I've been doing Tech Support for years and often found solutions to problems here. I keep getting the Nag Screen, "Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello and introducing yourself to our community in the Introductions forum.", So I'm doing my introduction now. Most of what I do on the support front these days is Remote Support and maximizing my time by doing tech Support.
I have 27 Years Professional Experience, I'm Honest, Friendly, Patient,and I enjoy PC help and support. I also enjoy working with Seniors and I am happy to assist you with other needs as well, all work is guaranteed! I support Network Security, Slow Computer Tune-Ups, Updates, Upgrades, Desktop, & Laptop. Untangle, Microsoft, OpenSource software, Virus, Spyware, Malware, popup removal. Diagnostic Specialty. Hard Drive Backup, Restore, System Errors, PDF issues, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome, Mozilla SeaMonkey, Windows-7, Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware,and I normally use Crossloop Software for remote Sessions and I hope to be able to justify a Purchase of TeamViewer Someday. I really enjoy the ease of using TeamViewer and the speed it comes with. I just haven't been able to Justify the Cost of Teamviewer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users