Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DSL Billing?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ghead

ghead

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

How much will my card actually be billed?

($14.95 Intro Pricing Promotion: Customers purchasing new AT&T High Speed Internet up to 3.0 Mbps will pay $14.95 per month for 12 months after application of bill credit. After 12 months existing standard rates apply unless canceled by customer. Promotional rates may no longer apply if customer upgrades or downgrades their speed tier during term. Requires new or existing AT&T Home Phone Service. Residential customers only. Taxes and other charges apply. First two credits may appear on same bill within the first two bill cycles. Speed claim(s) represent maximum downstream and/or upstream speed capabilities which may vary and are not guaranteed. DSL price includes 150 GB of data/mo. Additional $10 charge per each 50 GB of data usage in excess of allowance. For more information, go to www.att.com/internet-usage. Other conditions and restrictions apply. DSL modem/router required. Not combinable with Cable Switch offer. Offer expires 4/19/12.)

This part bothers me
"after application of bill credit"

Ok from my understanding of there wording, they will charge my card the full regular rate which is $35 I believe and then credit it $20.05 to make it seem like it's $14.95.

Edit: Moved topic from Networking to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jelerak

Jelerak

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

Think you would have to call AT&T on that one and get their explanation.

#3 ghead

ghead
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Lol that's a good one. You mean talk to there moronic reps who don't know there @#!hole from a phone jack. I bet if I called them and asked about this 3 different times, I'd get 3 completely different answers.

I think I'm better off waiting for someone to reply who has there service and knows what there getting charged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users