How to Set-up the Media Library in Windows Media Player
The purpose of this guide is to teach you how to organize the media files on your computer into Windows Media Player.
- Windows Media Player
- Click 'start' in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Click 'all programs' to show a list of the programs installed on your computer.
- Click on the 'Windows Media Player' icon.
- Click on the 'media library' tab on the left hand plane.
- Click 'yes' to scan your computer for media files.
- If this dialogue box does not appear, try clicking the F3 button.
- Set the 'search on' input infomation to 'all drives'.
- Click on 'search' to begin the scan.
- When the search is complete, click 'close'.