How to Create a User Account on XP
The purpose of this guide is to teach you how to create a personalized user accounts for each person who users the computer.
- No tools needed.
- Click 'start' in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Click 'control panel'.
- Click on the 'user accounts' icon.
- An area at the bottom of the screen will display the current user accounts that are set-up.
- Windows automatically sets-up an 'owner account' and a 'guest account'.
- Click 'Create new account'.
- Type the name you wish to use for the account in the input field.
- Click 'next'.
- Pick the account type you wish to set the user as by clicking the appropriate bullet point.
- Click 'create account'
The next time you should this user should be able to login at the login screen.