Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 James Scifres

James Scifres

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:49 PM

Hello James Here from Idaho and I have been charged by CCREAL and I have not authorized this charge.How do I find CCREAL.Com and how do I persue stopping them?

Thank You

James Scifres

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 PM

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:54 PM

ok what i can gather from ccreal.com is that it is Realplayer's customer care site (Realplayer is a music/movie player like Windows Media Player.) First check and ensure that you have not installed it on your computer (the paid version not the free version). Your best bet is to find a customer support phone # and call them. Also check for any other unusual purchases on your statement as identity theft is rampent nowadays. If you find more unusual purchases or are unsuccessful negoitating with www.ccreal.com than call your credit card company using the # on the back of your card and have payment stopped on those or that transaction as you did not make them.

BTW the website is www.ccreal.com and the phone # is 1-866-212-1343

Posted Image

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! James Scifres.

Good Luck,