How to Change the skin of Windows Media Player
The purpose of this guide is to teach you how to customize the skin of Windows Media Player.
- Windows Media Player
- Click 'start' in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Click 'all programs' to show a list of the programs installed on your computer.
- Click on the 'Windows Media Player' icon.
- Click on the 'Skin Chooser' tab on the left hand panel.
- Highlight the skin you wish to choose.
- A preview of the skin will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
- Click 'apply' to add the skin to Windows Media Player