Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tenda W311R+ - Internet problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bcaulfield

bcaulfield

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

I need help because my Wireless Router will not connect to the Internet.

Hardware:
Toshiba Satellite L300-07R
Intel Pentium Dual-Core
3 GB DDR2 SDRAM
120GB SATA HDD
ATHEROS Wireless N Network Adapter

Other DIY PC
Intel Pentium 4
1 GB DDR SDRAM
80 GB SATA HDD
TP-Link wn321G Wireless USB adapter

Router:
TENDA W311R+ Wireless Router
This router will not connect to the internet no matter what!
i have reset this device several times and called tech support
WAN IP: 0.0.0.0
All other 0.0.0.0

Modem Motorola 2210-02-10NA

I have DSL internet. I can connect by connecting my commputer directly to the modem, but when i put the router between the computer and the modem i have no internet. I am sure i have set up the router properly. Should i just forsake the machine or how do i fix it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hi,

Have you tried the Setup Wizard that was included with the router?

You can get it from here: http://www.tenda.cn/tendacn/DownLoads/show.aspx?downid=722
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 outmeal

outmeal

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

i would get rid of this router. its creepy enough to be from a communist country, I bought one for $15 but returned it to the store, the menu is crappy plus think about how much the store paid for it to get revenue, $11 ? how much for that shipping, handling, taxes, etc. ??

Basically it costs about 5 dollars to make a chinese router. Do you want a 5 dollar commie router transmitting your info between your devices and the internet ????

that CN (communist China) domain is scary as hell, this is my opinion and some people will not like it. But it is what it is amigo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users