Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan,Worm,captured laoptop PC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Louie22

Louie22

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 PM

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

My HP pavilion dv6 Notebook , Intel Dual Core processors M350 @ 2-27 Mghrtz each ,Windows 7 64 bit OS . Has many bugs,worms,bots , that control my laptop . I posted a day or two ago , I can not find it on this site .

The only reason I have some control is, I shut down the machine for a while .Reboot and am granted some amount of control. I need some help . Louie22

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:59 PM

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hello Louie.

Your previously posted topic can be found here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic443307.html/page__p__2603694__fromsearch__1#entry2603694

Someone has replied in that topic with instructions on what logs are needed.

For future reference, you can find your previous posts by clicking the drop-down arrow next to your name on the upper right-hand side of any Bleeping Computer page. Choose My Content.

Once your content is shown you can change the options to display topics you have started or all of your posts.

Because you have posted in Malware Removal Logs

Please refrain from asking for further help from other members or staff until the Malware Removal Team has checked your posted log. The Malware Removal Team work very hard to investigate a unique solution to your problem and you will receive individual expert assistance. This takes time and effort so we ask you to please be patient while waiting for assistance and NOT to make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member. Any modifications you make on your own can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the team member assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

The Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean. If you followed any other advice already, please ensure you inform the Malware Removal Team Team Helper when they respond to assist you with your log. This will help them know what has been done and they probably will ask for an updated log.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT "bump" your post or make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another Malware Removal Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, please follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

This topic is closed.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 February 2012 - 12:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users