Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet speed got slower.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nascar1986

nascar1986

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hey guys and girls. Last week my system had a little peoblem that needed to reformat my computer. After I reformat my computer I updated my system and reinstall everything that I have on my system before. Now my internet speed is dramatically slower then ever. Before I reformat my pc speed is 25mb download and 1.5-2.1MB upload. NOW it's 11MB download and .98MB Upload. I don't know why it's went low like this. My specs are this.

Windows Vista 32 bit
Ram 3.00GB
Processor: AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core 2.20MHZ
ATI Radeon HD 5450 512 MB Graphic Card
NVIDIA nForce 10/100 mbps Ethernet card

If you need any other information let me know and I will get it to you. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users