Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zonealarm Firewall

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pll8on

pll8on

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:26 PM

I recently subscribed to cable connection. With the cable ZoneAlarm Suite was included.
My problem is this ---- In program control under programs there are two columns named ACCESS and SERVER. When first using all the columns have a blue question mark in them. When operating ZoneAlarm sends an alarm to either allow or deny access. If you check the little box and click allow, the question mark changes to a green check mark.
Well I have been using this firewall for three weeks but the check marks do not stay. The next time I boot up I have to go through the firewall alert status again because all the check marks have changed to question marks. What am I missing. Are not my selections supposed to remain permanent once they have been set?
Driving me nuts!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users