Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ARCO speedlaucher

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hikermann

Hikermann

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

Please / Thanks:

Loaded Kazpersky into my PC yesterday, so am becoming acquainted with whatever it is it does; tonight the pop-up thing in the lower right-hand corner of the screen
appeared listing something about "ARCO speedlauncher" (don't remember precisely what it was saying) and whether or not I wanted to "trust" this whatever-it-is; not
knowing enough, I sent it off into cyberjunkyardville ...

So...what is the ARCO business it's asking me to make an uninformed informed decision about?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

hi, not positive what Arco speed launcher is but for Kapzpersky to detect it try to start/run it must be installed on you computer ,or if you were on the internet at the time of the notice ,it may have been something try trying run from the website you were loading at the time of the notice

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users