Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is This The End?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GymClassHero

GymClassHero

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

I'm posting this on my phone, because my laptop (already infected with that bloody redirect virus), has just taken a turn for the worst. Over the past few days I've had a bevy of BSOD, from "IRQL not less or equal", to something about a driver being stacked (?), to the 'ol atikmpag.sys timeout BSOD that I've just come to live with (this one is old, the other two BSOD are new).

It's been in sleep for about a day now, and when I boot it up today to see if my log thread got a hit yet, it failed to boot properly (the fact that it was booting from a complete shutdown was the first sign of trouble) and went into system repair, which subsequently failed, so I shut it down again.

This isn't the redirect anymore. It's much, much worse now. Help!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,493 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:28 AM

Your log topic here was replied to
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic442538.html/page__p__2596414#entry2596414

Please repond there with this info.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users