Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I got hacked!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eric Bennett

Eric Bennett

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Hello,
Recently I have reviewed my website's source code for monitoring purposes, and I have found references to explicit adult websites. I operate a website design, logo design, and software development website and do not wish to have such content on my website. I have tried searching through my SQL database dump which I performed, looked through my files, directories, etc and cannot seem to find the malicious files. I can't call my hosting provider either because I use a free service (000webhost) and they have no support what-so-ever. I don't know what to do, I have suspended my website with a status 403 to prevent people from being exposed to such content. I also fear that my Google scorecard ranking might drop because of this. I desperately need your help. If you need details, here they are:

Information:
--------------------------------------
Domain invisionsoft.tk
Username a7840133
Password ******
Disk Usage 102.16 / 1500.0 MB
Bandwidth 100000 MB (100GB)
Home Root /home/a7840133
Server Name server25.000webhost.com
IP Address 31.170.160.89
Apache ver. 2.2.19 (Unix)
PHP version 5.2.*
MySQL ver. 5.1
Activated On 2011-10-09 09:43
Status Active
Content Manager: Wordpress, v.3.3.1

Active Plugins: 6Scan, Akismet, GD Press Tools, HandHeld, Login Configurator, P-Login, Register IP - MultiSite, Social Login, Themed Login, ThemeFuse Maintenance Mode, Web Security Tools.
Screenshot of source-code: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8931/imagexve.png

Website Address: http://www.invisionsoft.tk

Login Information:
Login URL: Click here
Username: Answers
Password: 4SDMgYrH

Thank you in advance,
-Eric Bennett (ebthepcguy)

Eric Bennett (ebthepcguy) | Helping People One Post At A Time | YouTube Twitter Facebook Email me | Forum Rules Homepage | My Profile

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Can you get the full source code and post a downloadable file of it?

It seems that your host is potentially using outdated software and needs to update their applications.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users