Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random restart now programs won't open

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Malware sucks

Malware sucks

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 AM

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

I was on Internet explorer 9 playing words with friends. Out of no where my computer starts to shut down I thought it was an update. When it restarted I noticed none of my start up programs ran. I tried rkill, tsddkiller, exehelper, malwarebytes, super adblocker, and ad aware they all show the consent window then nothing happens. Windows defender run and finds nothing. Windows malicious software scubber found aileron but could not completely remove the virus. I've tried to create a new user and it won't. I've also noticed a svchost.exe*32 named wnrscmde pop up in task manager when trying to open programs, also a lot of svchost.exe opened and rtvOsd in task manager. Please help I've found other threads that make it sound like a bad mbr don't think I'm supposed to use that guys fix tho although are systems are similar (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic439006.html/page__hl__%22can%26%2339%3Bt+run+any+programs%22__st__15#top) thanks for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hi,

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds file to run the tool.
  • When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2016-2017

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008-2015
UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

Provided malware removal related instructions are meant to be used in the correspondent user's case only. If you have similar symptoms create own topic instead of following instructions given to some other, please.

#3 Malware sucks

Malware sucks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

I can't run the program the consent window pops up I click ok and then nothing happens. I can only run Internet explorer 64 I reloads the other day all 32 fail to open

#4 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

Hi,

Did you try each of those three links? Make sure antivirus protection is turned off while running the tool. If it still fails post a screenshot of the window you see there.

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

Provided malware removal related instructions are meant to be used in the correspondent user's case only. If you have similar symptoms create own topic instead of following instructions given to some other, please.

#5 Malware sucks

Malware sucks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

My anti virus got turned off by the infection. I'm not able to open 32 bit programs. I also ran windows malicious software scrubber it says alueron was only partially removed.

#6 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

Hi,

Let's try this:

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

#7 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users