Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happy Valentines Day

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 AM

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's Valentines Day,
One of my little passengers gave me a lovely red carnation and a Chocolate cupcake..he's such a little sweetie :heart:

So how did you celebrate Valentines day???

Did you get a valentines day card from that special someone??

Flowers?? Chocolates??

MissPlaced

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 black_icon

black_icon

• Members
  • 199 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

Thanks for opening this topic MissPlaced :thumbup2: . We've been together with my lovely wife for years now but still we're giving our extra time with this Hearts Day (Valentines Day). Though we already have our 2-year old beautiful daughter and my wife is currently 5-month pregnant, we spent our preciouses times together. I bought flowers and chocolates for her and invited her to a dine-in. It was just a simple but a romantic way to maintain the love that fettering us. :heart: As some people say, "doing extraordinary thing in an ordinary way".
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is FOOL but he who knows not and knows that he knows not is WISE

#3 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

I hope everyone had a g00d day :)

#4 10 Beers

10 Beers

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

My woman told me, when we first got together, she didn't want flowers, candy or 'cutsie' cards.
All she wanted from me was me doing the 'guy' stuff.
Fix what I can, don't complain too much when she's moody, don't forget to put the toilet seat down and leave her be when she's washing dishes.
We've had a good life together.

#5 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

I hope everyone had a g00d day

Nice topic, but it is only important for humans they have someone.
For singles is it not important, but about a good day, I have everyday a good day.

#6 black_icon

black_icon

• Members
  • 199 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I hope everyone had a g00d day

Nice topic, but it is only important for humans they have someone.
For singles is it not important, but about a good day, I have everyday a good day.

For singles, it's your best chance to select someone you deserve. :thumbup2:
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is FOOL but he who knows not and knows that he knows not is WISE

#7 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

For singles, it's your best chance to select someone you deserve.

Maybe is this the truth, but it is very very difficult for find someone where you say, that is the right person for me.
You know, I am a single man from nearly 58 years old, I am single since July 2000 and I have since that year no got a woman.
Why not, I am a very good looking man, oh yeah, but I am someone that don't on adventure, when I have a woman, than I do it with her, because I love her, I have not meeting the right woman.
It is in some cases difficult with some things, but in my life, have I met many many nasty things on love relation.
So I want a woman, but it is for me important that I edit my fear, if I put my evil shoes and I go on behind the women and there is maybe weather a thing what I met in my young years and later years, than I walking with stress and that is not the meaning.
So I am on February 24 next, 58 years old, when I am 10 years further and I have hopefully edited my fear, than am I over 10 years when I am than 68, young enough for a woman.
For now, I doing it on easy way.

#8 MissPlaced

MissPlaced
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

@ black_icon,
Awww That's just so sweet!!
I can remember candle light and spaghetti( I was sooooo pregnant at the time )....these are the best things in life!!!
My hubby and I have been married for 34 years now...it's those lil extras that keep the fire burnin!

@ 10 Beers,
SOoooo ya settled the "Rules " from the begining didya... :lol:
It's so nice to hear that happy couples are well..HAPPY!!

@ Computer-man,
Who say's that you have to be in love to have a nice time with say a woman friend???
From Good friendships, love can grow, sometimes the very thing you're lookin for is right under your nose..
or in other words, it's been there all along....LOVE can be fickled(strange)..you just never know!

4Dude,
So didya have a special someone to spend the day with??

MissPlaced

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#9 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

From Good friendships, love can grow

Missplaced, I am not agree with you.
2 humans can find together nice and also is it possible that they love together without to say together.
Example: A man meet a woman, the woman is immediately loves on that man, but the man find the woman who he met, only nice, than is there no love and also grow the love not.
What is possible? Well, the man and the woman loves together, but they don't say it and also don't let it see, but there is love, but when the woman find the man only nice and more not, than can find the woman that the man who she met, that she can take care that the man loves her and would a relationship with her, but love is as a Rose that cannot die and also is the Love as a Flame that can no one blow out, but it is important that between two humans the right ingredients. When the right ingredients is not there, than it is pity for one of those humans, but it is not else.

#10 black_icon

black_icon

• Members
  • 199 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

@ computer-man,

I'm curious what kind of characteristics, attitude and personality of a girl you want. In this world, there is no such thing as "perfect" but you can make it almost perfect. Being a good looking one is not a guarantee that you can have an almost perfect one. Do you agree with that? I don't think a kind of love called "agape" will occur once you meet a girl. Loving him or her needs to be learned and you need to gain for it. Errotic love could be during the first time you see him or her. I'm sure you knew what I mean. :thumbup2:

#11 Guest_Computer-man_*

Guest_Computer-man_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

It is important that a person is a good like person, but the character is also important, indeed.
I'm agree, that good like is not only important.

Maybe am I wrong, but if a man and woman they don't know together and they meet together and make a talk, than do they see or they the right persons for together or not.
In a talk, see people lot of things.
Of course is the change there, that the one is in love with the other and the other don't love from the one.
It is possible that the one find only the other nice and not more, if that so, than is it unlogical that the other that find the one only nice, start with a relationship, because, love is in the human and what is not there, will be not come.

#12 geologist

geologist

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:50 AM

So how did you celebrate Valentines day???...........with love.

Did you get a valentines day card from that special someone??..........yes!

Flowers??........yes(gave).

Chocolates?? ............yes (gave).

MissPlaced

At 75, I think I've got it right at long last.

#13 MissPlaced

MissPlaced
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

geologist,
WOOOO HOOOO!! You GOOooooo Dude!!! that's awsome!!

~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#14 black_icon

black_icon

• Members
  • 199 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

MissPlaced

It's sooooo...nice and sweet to hear that even with that stage, love is still alive between you and your partner.

#15 geologist

geologist

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

Champagne..........yes (forgot about that)

MissPlaced

It's sooooo...nice and sweet to hear that even with that stage, love is still alive between you and your partner.

Who said it was my partner? :hysterical:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users