Good,this is the pig,,, C:\WINDOWS\pss\Musica.exe.Startup (Worm.Brontok) ... How is it now?
You needed to reboot to remove them all.
You have some older apps that need to be removed and updated if you want to use them.
Adobe Reader 9.1 (Version: 9.1.0)
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 (Version: 188.8.131.52)
iTunes (Version: 184.108.40.206) is up to version 10
HiJackThis (Version: 1.0.0) obsolete
You have 2 Google Toolbars, I am of the belief to remove ANY toolbars.
Update Java and Adobe below.Important Note
: Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system
Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 7 and save it to your desktop.
- Look for "Java Platform, Standard Edition".
- Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- From the list, select your OS and Platform (32-bit or 64-bit).
- If a download for an Offline Installation is available, it is recommended to choose that and save the file to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
> Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs
or Programs and Features
in Vista/Windows 7 and remove all
older versions of Java.
- Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-7u2-windows-i586.exe (or jre-7u2-windows-x64.exe for 64-bit) to install the newest version.
- If using Windows 7 or Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
- When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
- If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
- The McAfee Security Scan Plus tool is installed by default unless you uncheck the McAfee installation box when updating Java.
Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe)
adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications but it's not necessary.
To disable the JQS service
if you don't want to use it:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter.
- Click Ok and reboot your computer.
Similarly Update to Adobe Reader X (10.1.0) Note
UN check the box so you do not install the toolbar,unless you really want it..Free! Google Toolbar search Google from any web page, block pop-ups
Yes, install Google Toolbar - optional