Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Online website builder

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deadboy619

Deadboy619

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

Which is the best free online website builder with good webspace,unlimited pages,etc.?Which is better?Browser based sited builder or downloadable software?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 f6e9a25

f6e9a25

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

Hi,

http://net2.com/nvu/index.html i think the designing is free but they charge for domain... you might want to search their site before downloading.

Webs.com is free but limit what you can do and give you a domain like this (your name).webs.com

sites.google.com is also good, but also gives you a domain like this (yourname).google.com

Domains are never free...

Hope this helped,

Wolf :)
So many ideas in mah brain !!!!!

#3 tripflex

tripflex

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

You won't get everything for free.

Even finding a "website builder" is going to be a challenge just to get anything worth wild.

My suggestion is to find a decent host who would end up charging a few bucks a month for hosting your website.

What I have been using with good result from my customers is Plesk WPB
http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/web-presence-builder/

They will probably offer you some type of free website builder if you find a host that isn't a fly-by-night or one who is just about overloading servers.

Edited by tripflex, 06 March 2012 - 08:57 PM.

There's no place like 0.0.0.0, i'm tired of being at 127.0.0.1

#4 vikas arora

vikas arora

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

There are many website builders available online but they quite charge if you really like to more control on your hand. If you really want to go with site builder then you need to purchase a domain and also pay for hosting. In revert they provide easiest way to manage site with easy CMS (content management system). Basically there are so many website builders they are in trend

Wix
Yahoo
Google
Yola
EcoSiteBuilder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users