Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with mouse click functions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JoeWatson

JoeWatson

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

I usually double click on the blue section above the menu on a webpage or folder to do the same action as the restore down/maximize button in the top right hand corner. Now this action occurs on a single click and I am unable to drag a box on my screen with a single click.

I also am unable to alter the size of the page I'm on by using the double arrow and dragging. The double arrow is there but it won't drag and change the size of the box on the screen.

My OS is Win XP Pro SP3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users