Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Facebook Games Won't Load

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shaly777

shaly777

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

Just recently my flash games on Facebook have stopped working. When I pull up a game (Jackpotjoy Slots and other slots-type games) it's just a blank screen. The name of the game shows up at the top, but the game itself doesn't come up. I've tried other browsers, same result. My computer says I have the most recent version of Adobe flash. For a couple of days it helped if I turned off the laptop and turned it back on, but now that doesn't even work. Before I start giving you alot of unnecessary information, I'll just let you ask the questions and I'll answer them.
I hope someone knows how to help with this problem. Thank you!!

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal
Who is this King of glory?.....Psalm 24:8
He is the Way, the Truth and the Life...John 14:6
His Name is Jesus!...Matthew 1:21

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

When I pull up a game (Jackpotjoy Slots and other slots-type games) it's just a blank screen.

Hi -
Is there any other problems with ANY other apps on F/book or ANY other games at all ??
Can you play any other apps on F/book, or is the Pokies / slot machine game the only problem ??

Thank You -

Note to ADMINS - Almost time to add a F/book section to the Forums - :whistle: :P

Only jesting - - - - - B)

#3 shaly777

shaly777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

No games will work, just the tiny header showing the name of the game...nothing else. Everything else on Facebook works fine.
Thanks!

#4 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

Do you log out of F/book every time that you finish there, or, like some, do you keep F/book opened ??

Thanks -

#5 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:31 AM

Do you regularly cleaned temp. or cache files and tried resetting router device? Is this by wired or wireless connection?

Tekken

#6 shaly777

shaly777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

Do you regularly cleaned temp. or cache files and tried resetting router device? Is this by wired or wireless connection?

Not REGULARLY...only when an issue like this pops up...I have done that and the problem is persisting. Cleared cache...ran CCleaner...ran Malwarebytes...ran SuperAntiSpyware...and did an AVG scan...still not working.

@noknojon:

I usually just shut the laptop. I never shut down the browser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users