Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 v123naqrroc

v123naqrroc

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

Hi,
I have several video clips from the likes of youtube which I want to run, Problem is despite downloading programs like Adobe flash I still get this stop start runs for 5 seconds then stops while I get this circle spinning on the screen then tuns again for another 5 seconds.
What is the best program to get so I can watch with out all this??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Crashoveride420

Crashoveride420

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

For all my internet clips i use VLC media player, http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html if you have another media player then you need to download the codec for it in order to run. You can find a codec that i think use all thime http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm here.

Edited by Crashoveride420, 11 February 2012 - 05:39 PM.

#3 v123naqrroc

v123naqrroc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Problem I have is that I've tried these codec's and never been able to sort out which is the correct on to download, There do not seem to be any way of sorting which to use or not to use.

#4 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:29 AM

Does this happen just on Youtube or on other viral video sites like Daily Motion? Keep in mind that brief buffering is normal on streaming video. Try this. Instead of allowing the Youtube video to play automatically, pause it until it loads completely. Does it still buffer?

#5 lti

lti

• Members
  • 583 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

A lot of people have the same problem. Youtube seems to have started using Real Player's buffering system. A faster Internet connection doesn't help at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users