Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

playback problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 grassy

grassy

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:57 AM

Hello people, I have connected my camcorder to my pc for playback on my pc and video freezes and audio crackles. Playback through my projector is fine and tv is fine only the computer has the problem. I am using wmp and vlc and both are having problems playing the movie back. Does anyone know where this problem lays.I am using xp and have it connected via the usb port. Regards Grassy

Edited by grassy, 11 February 2012 - 02:57 AM.

MY SYSTEM, IN-WIN 909 SILVER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD, NVIDIA GTX980ti GRAPHICS CARD,,EK 980TI WATERBLOCK
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,,BITSPOWER FITTINGS
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,HEATKILLER PRO4 CPU WATERBLOCK,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:52 AM

If I had to guess, I'd say it's something with the computer itself. If it's playing fine on other things, and not your PC, then it's you're PC. You could try to replace the cords that you're attaching the cam with to see if that helps. If it's an older or a slow computer, you'll have issues no matter what. Whenever you do video on a PC, it sucks up a lot of RAM and CPU usage, so if there's other things running in the back ground, I'd venture a guess that's the cause.
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users