You have several different infections present.
Download Brute Force Uninstaller
Unzip it to a folder of itís own (c:\BFU).
Read here how to unzip/extract properly:http://metallica.geekstogo.com/xpcompressedexplanation.html
Start the Brute Force Uninstaller by doubleclicking BFU.exe
Next to the 'scriptfile to execute'-window you'll see a little icon as shown in next picture:
When you click that icon, a little window will open that says: 'Please enter the full URL to the sript you want to execute'
In the field, copy and paste next URL:http://metallica.geekstogo.com/p2pnetwork.bfu
Then click execute
in Brute Force Uninstaller.
Wait for the complete script execution
box to popup and press OK
to terminate the BFU program.
Please download Ewido anti-malware
; it is a free version of the program.
- Install ewido security suite
- When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck..
- Install background guard
- Install scan via context menu
- Launch ewido by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- The program will now open to the main screen.
- When you run ewido for the first time, you may get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
- You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
- On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
- Then click on Start Update.
- The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
(the status bar at the bottom will display ("Update successful")
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.ewido manual updates
* Open Ewido anti-malware
Click on scanner
* Click Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
* During the scan it will prompt you to clean files, click OK
* When the scan is finished, look at the bottom of the screen and click the Save report button.
* Save the report to your desktop
Close EwidoIf during your scan Ewido "crashes" or "hangs", please try scanning again.
Before running the scan, click on 'Scanner' (the 3rd bar from the top on the left) and Choose 'Settings'.
Uncheck 'Scan in NTFS Alternate Data Streams' as this can cause problems in overly infected systems.
Click 'OK' and then start the scan again.
Post back to this topic using the add reply
button with a fresh HijackThis log and the log from Ewido.
By the way, are you aware that there is a keylogger (All In One Keylogger - Relytec) installed? Or you installed it, or someone else installed it.
This is an invisible surveillance tool that records every keystroke (including passwords) to an encrypted log file. The log file can be sent with email to a specified receiver. All In One Keylogger also monitors the internet activity by logging all URL's the user visits, the time and title of the active application, microphone sounds and clipboard.
To get rid of it, open next folder: C:\Program Files\Relytec
Double click the file ck the file
and follow the instructions to uninstall it.